Research on this theme includes:
- Public policies for social justice, examining the way social policy, market activities, and social change combine to affect the distribution of wealth, opportunity, and quality of life;
- Economic growth, development, and human welfare in a globalizing economy, considering the roles of economic, political, social, and cultural institutions, government policies, market structures, distributional issues, international trade and finance, and economic geography;
- Global health, including issues of public health, health delivery, and policy and practice at local, regional, national, and international levels;
- Education, examining policy, institutions, innovative programs, and practice at the macro and micro levels;
- Religion, society, and culture, investigating the influence of culture, religious belief, and religious and cultural institutions upon social change; Human rights and their relationship with improvements in human welfare;
- Evaluation of development projects and processes to ascertain best practices that may inform policy in one or more regions of the world.
human development Research and Discussion
Research on Human Development
Kellogg Institute scholars advance the understanding of human development through sharing their research findings and expert analyses in various media.