To request an electronic transcript, complete the following steps.
- Login to insideND.
- Click on the “Student Academic” tab.
- Find the “Student Academic Services” channel.
- Click the plus sign next to “Transcript.”
- Click on “Transcript Request Order.”
- Read the instruction paragraph about requesting an electronic transcript.
- Under “Transcript Type,” select “Official Electronic Transcript.”
- For course levels, select “All Levels.”
- Fill out your email address for “Issue To,” “Recipient Email,” and “Notification Email.”
- Select the current semester for “In-Progress Cut–Off Term.”
- Once you have received the transcript, you will then need to upload it into the Fluid Review system with the rest of your application.