To request an electronic transcript, complete the following steps.
**THE TRANSCRIPT SYSTEM HAS RECENTLY CHANGED - PLEASE FOLLOW STEPS BELOW
To upload your transcript, you will first need to request an electronic transcript by following these steps.
1. Login to insideND.
2. Type in “Transcript Request.”
3. Click on the “Transcript Request” icon and you will be directed to the request form.
4. Under “1. Login or Register” fill in your personal information and click “Submit.”
5. Under “2. Select Documents” click on “Send to Yourself, Another Individual, or Third Party.”
6. You will be directed to “Select the Product Type” click on “eTranscript-Free.”
7. You will be directed to “3. Order Details”
8. Under “Transcript Levels” select “Undergraduate.”
9. Type in your name under “Recipient Name.”
10. Under “Email Address” type in your email address.
11. You will be directed to “Additional Information Needed” to fill in your date of birth. Click “Confirm.”
12. You will be directed to “Your Shopping Cart Contents” review the information and click “Checkout.”
13. Under “4. Providing Consent” click “Next.”
14. You will then be directed to “6. Review Order” review the information and click submit.
Once you have received the transcript, you will then need to upload it into the online system with the rest of your application.
THE UPLOAD HAS CHANGED, AS THE TRANSCRIPT COMES ENCRYPTED AND THE APPLICATION SYSTEM DOES NOT ACCEPT ENCRYPTED DOCUMENTS
- You will need to Right Click on the transcript and choose Open With - either Chrome or Safari
- From the File Menu - choose PRINT-Save as PDF
This is the document you will upload to the online system
If you have any trouble please email transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org