Democracy and citizenship; education and social service provision
Education and citizenship in Mali; parties and political issues in Africa; Islamic politics in the Sahel; information brokerage and political mobilization in rural Africa
- 2014-2015 American Council of Learned Societies Fellowship
- 2014 USAID DRG Innovation Grant ($90,000)
- Lynne Rienner Award for Best Dissertation in African Politics from the American Political Science Association’s Africa Politics Conference Group (APCG) - 2011
- 2012 National Science Foundation Seed Grant ($24,999)
- Spencer Foundation Research Grant ($39,999)
New Research by Women Studying Violence
Nairobi Workshop Hones Research Agenda on Catholic Ed
Jul 13, 2018
Nearly two dozen educators and researchers met last month at the Catholic Education Research Workshop in Nairobi.
A Passion for Mali and Field Research: Faculty Fellow Jaimie Bleck
May 14, 2018
Hooked on research in the field by her experience in Mali as an undergraduate, Faculty Fellow Jaimie Bleck hasn’t lost her passion for fieldwork, research, or Africa.